Dnipro Public Buildings Energy Efficiency project will finance energy saving measures in 98 public buildings in the city of Dnipro, including 4 outpatient clinics, 67 kindergartens and 27 schools. The E5P grant will be used for comprehensive energy efficiency investments in the building envelop, rooftops, basements and pipes:
- improve buildings' conditions through renovation of facilities and meeting heating requirements;
- significantly improve the level of comfort for the users;
- strongly improve reliability of services
- facilitate measures for COVID-19 prevention via better/more efficient use of public building space and improved air quality; and
- cut budget expenditures for energy bills in public buildings.